PADI Divemaster Course
Expand your skills, give guided tours and share your passion for Scuba Diving with others!
Work closely with experienced PADI Instructors to expand your dive knowledge and perfect your skills to a professional level. Share your passions and experiences in Scuba Diving with new divers as they discover this new adventure!
Dive HQ Westhaven also runs an NZQA approved career pathway to this course in their Academy of Diving Programme. This is the National Certificate in Leadership. Summer School, Part-time and Full time course available. Enquire for more information.
What you'll learn:
- To develop your leadership abilities
- Supervise dive activities
- Assist instructors with student divers
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises
- Expand your knowledge and skills in organising and problem solving.
- Be 18 years or older
- PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification.
- Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Course Cost $1,350.00
Cost includes all training and reference materials and boat dives.
|Start Date||Classroom Dates||Pool Dates||Openwater Dates||Course Type||Store|
|Advanced Open Water|
|26/10/2019||At Poor Knights, HMNZS Canterbury or Rainbow Warrior- Contact store for details||26/10/2019-27/10/2019||Advanced Open Water||Auckland||Full Course Info|
|08/11/2019||Night Diver||Auckland||Full Course Info|
|Open Water Diver|
|19/10/2019||19/10/2019-20/10/2019||26/10/2019-27/10/2019||Open Water Diver||Auckland||Full Course Info|
|02/11/2019||2/11/2019-3/11/2019||9/11/2019-10/11/2019||Open Water Diver||Auckland||Full Course Info|
|16/11/2019||16/11/2019-17/11/2019||23/11/2019-24/11/2019||Open Water Diver||Auckland||Full Course Info|
|30/11/2019||31/11/2019-1/12/2019||7/12/2019-8/12/2019||Open Water Diver||Auckland||Full Course Info|
|14/12/2019||14/12/2019-15/12/2019||21/12/2019-22/12/2019||Open Water Diver||Auckland||Full Course Info|
|16/12/2019||School Holiday Programme 14+||16/12/2019-17/12/2019||18/12/2019-19/12/2019||Open Water Diver||Auckland||Full Course Info|